Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Running for 30...

2010 here in the city of Toronto is when the next municipal elections will be held. I live in Ward 30, held by Paula Fletcher.

I have lived in Ward 30 for all of my life a large 28 years. Not only do I live in my neighbourhood that I am a fan of, I love my ward. There are many fun locations in my ward and some of my most favorite spots in Toronto. Seconds away from me is the Danforth a social hub with food and cafés that go for 2 subway blocks. And my most favorite spot for me personally is Cherry beach... a quiet and serene beach with swans and ducks.

Why running for 30... well in 2010 I will also turn 30, my ward is 30. So please join me and follow along as I take you through the ups and downs of being a mom who is running for her local city hall.

Tx. Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment