Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Looking for counsel...

I have never ran for anything politically in my city or even in my neighbourhood. I can't begin to explain that I have no clue how it works.

I am of course in great need to find someone or somebodies to counsel me, do you know, does running for city council needs a team of helpers. What am I looking for in terms of campaign funds, what does it take a campaign manager, volunteers and so on.

Everyone one of my friends and associates have offered to help in some aspect of their time for various things, such as canvasing the neighbourhoods and being someone I can speak to for various subjects as schooling and general city involvement.

So in case you know anyone who might be of good use, please send them my way... but I don't want them to give me my platforms... those are for me to be passionate about, for me to push for, for me to see the change!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment